Request Driver's License Hearing Transcripts
Transcripts of a driver’s license hearing may be obtained by submitting a request to the State Office of Administrative Hearings in writing and paying a fee (Tex. Transp. Code § 524.044
and 1 Tex. Admin. Code § 159.255
- Requests for a driver’s license hearing transcript must be made in writing.
- Transcript requests should be sent to the State Office of Administrative Hearings office where the hearing was held or to the office responsible for the remote hearing site.
- The State Office of Administrative Hearings charges a fee to cover the cost of the transcript.
- The transcript cost is determined based on the hearing recordings and location.
- Please contact the appropriate State Office of Administrative Hearings office for transcript pricing.
- Transcripts are generally prepared in twenty to thirty days.
- An expedited transcript may be ordered for an additional cost.
- Expedited transcripts are generally prepared in five to ten days.
- When appealing the decision of an administrative law judge, written transcript requests and all associated costs must be sent to the State Office of Administrative Hearings within ten days of filing the appeal. A copy of the petition, certified by the court in which the petition is filed, must also be delivered by certified mail to the State Office of Administrative Hearings Austin office.
- Please contact the State Office of Administrative Hearings Austin office if you have any additional questions.
Para asistencia en espanol con nuestra pagina de internet, llame al numero 512.475.4993.